“Every time you want to buy food with BTC, take sometime to reflect & ask yourself: Is it really worth it to spam BTC network just to avoid starvation?”
-Anonymous Bitcoin Schmuck
Jimmy Song (Cowboy CoinBoy)
- If you want to use Bitcoin as a method of payment, this strategy is more rational and convenient than doing lots of on-chain tx’s: 1. Spend with your credit card with no debt on it. 2. When your credit card bill comes, sell just enough bitcoin to pay the bill.
Jimmy in a twitter post
- “I’m looking forward to paying $100 for an on-chain Bitcoin transaction in 2025. That will mean it’s wildly successful as a settlement layer.”
Ari in a tweet
- “I look forward to $1,000. An average LBMA physical gold transaction is worth $7 million, it’s conceivable for on-chain TX moving that way.”
Tuur in a tweet to Ari Paul (above)
————————————————————————————————————————- Giacomo Zucco (Schmuck Master)
- “The Four Universal Truths:
I: Everything that is not Bitcoin is a scam!
II:Every attempt at changing Bitcoin is a scam!
III:Every attempt to pushing people to spend Bitcoin is a scam!
IV: We shouldn’t be nice to scammers!”
Giacomo in Baltic Honeybadger 2018 conference
Giacomo’s first tweet on Bitcoin, Mar. 18th 2013
Adam Back (Inventor of Bitcoin)
- “peer review BCash style, sigh. anyway… happy crimbo BCashers.”
Adam, Dec. 2017, Twitter
- “Olivier, you’re a prime example of what I was talking about: people who spend their time telling lies online. My comment was about the pretty obvious sock puppets pumping BCash, and other falsehoods that Bitcoin users don’t have enough time debunk it all! the irony in your lie.”
Adam to Olivier Janssens, Dec. 2017, Twitter
Adam’s first tweet on Bitcoin, Sep. 12th 2012
Samson Mow (Computer game geek turned magical crypto friends)
- “Bitcoin isn’t for people that live on less than $2 a day. You’re imagining someone with your knowledge and background that is poor. @Falkvinge”
Samson to Rick Falkvinge, Oct. 2016, Twitter
Tone Vays (BTC strawman)
- “…but again I kind of like the idea but working in finance, reading enough about economics, I was still 50/50. I grew up, I did financial engineering in university, you know,….It’s hard for me to argue against central banking & here is why: we had fiat money & credit and I understand that our money is depreciating, but we had the system for the last 100 years, how do I know if we had the internet today if it wasn’t for central bank system?” !!!
- “…the book that I read is Bitcoin Standard by Saifedean Ammous, Have you read that book?”
Tone to Roger Ver, Sep. 2018, Bitcoin Cruise
Saifedean Ammous (Traditionally anti-Keynesian, but Bitcoin pro-Keynesian)
- “Bitcoin can be seen as the new emerging reserve currency for online transactions, where the online equivalent of banks will issue Bitcoin-backed tokens to users while keeping their hoard of Bitcoins in cold storage”!!!
Saifedean in The Bitcoin Standard, P. 206
- “BCH isn’t decentralised, and has a higher inherent cost than USD/PayPal.”
Luke to Marianne Jett, Jul. 2018, Twitter
- “FACT 2: Bitcoin Is Not and Should Not Be Free to Use“
- “You simply need an additional system operating on top of the Bitcoin Blockchain (with the Blockchain acting as a settlement layer)”- [A crap on top of another crap for example?]
- “Bitcoin was never designed to confirm instant payments and believing that is its function is a mistake.”
Valery in a Medium article
Bitcoin a.k.a Bitcoin Cash: qq47spffnc9sp497wcm0dkhqsvf6sw3c2yh3k0d8xs